|The children who despite their difficult financial situation can be proud of their achievements are offered our support.Granting scholarshipIn may 2008 we announced our scholarship programs for the 2008/2009 school/academic year.Three different scholarship programs were accepted and announced:
Last year the Foundation management granted the scholarships to the 39 pupils – wards of family children’s houses.We received 1534 applications for the open program. Taking into consideration high average school marks, special achievements in such fields as science, art, sport, etc, the management granted 178 scholarships.These were granted to:
- open program for the pupils. Every pupil from the last two classes of the primary school, junior high school or secondary school who fulfils the criteria of the scholarship regulations can contend for this scholarship.
- scholarship program for the pupils and students from the family children’s houses
- program for the children of the Capital Group PKN ORLEN SA. late workers.
- 15 elementary school pupils
- 61 junior high school pupils
- 102 secondary school pupils